The Aromatherapy community is such a beautiful, inspiring group of people, and Botanica gives everyone the chance to come together, share what they’re learning, and support one another’s work.
Can you help with our mission? We want to sponsor three essential oil distillers—Gadoi Essential Oils (Italy), Morning Myst Botanics (Washington State, USA), and Moonstar Admani (Pakistan)—at the conference. We will pay for their flights, accommodations, and a shared distiller booth at the trade show. In 2016, Aromahead raised over $10,000 for three different distillers to attend Botanica2016!
We're holding a raffle to send these distillers to Botanica2018! 100% of the proceeds raised will go to the distillers' flights to the conference, their accommodations and a shared distiller booth.
Tickets are $20 each, and you can win incredible prizes from the following companies:
- 21 Drops: 21 Drops Natural Wellness Gift Set; Detox 8mL roll-on; Passion 8mL roll-on; DeStress 15 mL diffusing oil; and 2 oz Natural Bug Spray.
- AromaCulture Magazine: One year subscription to AromaCulture Magazine and a set of all essential oil and herbal profiles
- Aromatic Wisdom Institute: Three winners will receive founder Liz Fulcher's newest online course "Hydrosols for Health". This self-paced training will guide you to confidently purchase hydrosols from qualified sources and understand how to easily and practically include them in your personal life and professional wellness practice. (course value is $197)
- Aromatics International: 2 gift certificates worth $150 each (2 winners)
- A.S. Aromatherapy: A Little Box of Indulgence; a full-size Wild Beauty Balm; a Geranium Aromatics Water; a facial serum; and a mint and charcoal soap (approximately 170 euros total value)
- Circle H Institute: One year membership as a Hydrosol Supporter, which includes access to the members-only website, free submission of 1 hydrosol sample for GC-MS analysis or 5 free microbiology tests during membership year; an autographed copy of "Harvest to Hydrosol" written by Ann Harman; and an Alchemy poster
- Copperstills: 5L column alembic still (valued at $565)
- Essential Education International: Aromatherapy Consultation with owner Christina Polnyj
- Essential Elements: Four Aroma-Spheres with 5 ml. Essential Oil Blend
- Essential Oil Resource Consultants: 10 bundles of proceedings from botanica 2012, 2014 and 2016 valued at 300 euros (10 winners)
- Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy: a detailed, comprehensive consultation with ITHMA Founder Gabriel Mojay (3 winners)
- LabAroma: One 1-year subscription to LabAroma
- PhiBee Aromatics: a gift set of 5 mL bottles of Arizona Corkbark Fir, Douglas Fir, Sub Alpine Fir, White Fir, Blue Spruce, Pinyon Pine, Pinyon Pine Cone, White Pine and White Pine Cone
- Plant Therapy: Chakra Synergies Essential Oil Set and AromaFuse Diffuser ($159.90 total value)
- Stillpoint Aromatics: Gift certificate valued at $250, which is good for anything on the website including workshops.
- Tata Harper: Rejuvenating Serum, Regenerating Cleanser, Smoothing Body Scrub, Restorative Eye Cream, Aromatherapy Stress Treatment (total retail value of approximately $400)
- W Fleur Aroma: Fleur de Lis Noir Collection coconut and soy candle; Nourishing Body Serum; Coconut Milk & Lavender Bath Salts; All-Natural Lavender Flower Bar Soap; Lavender Rose Patchouli Lotion Candle; Spa Treatment Elixir for Hair & Scalp; Spa Treatment Elixir for Hands & Nails; Best Nights Sleep Ever Essential Oil Synergy Blend; and AromaHarmony Diffuser (total retail value of $200)
The Distillers We're Sending to Botanica2018
Marco Valussi from The Gadoi Project
Marco is from Italy, where he helped to start The Gadoi Project. Gadoi is helping to restore traditional aromatic plant production in the impoverished, mountainous regions of Italy. They create networks with regional producers and work to improve the economy of the region. Gadoi’s products are all organic, made with local, indigenous plants, and have a short, fully traceable production chain. GC/MS reports are provided for all of their oils, as well as heavy metal and pesticide reports. You can learn more about The Gadoi Project here.
Judson and Anne Carleton from Morning Myst Botanics
Judson and Anne run Morning Myst Botanics in Washington State, where they produce hydrosols on their USDA certified organic family farm. Here is what they say about their business . . . “We believe quality hydrosols begin with excellent plants and careful processing. Most of our hydrosols begin as seeds and cuttings that we carefully plant and care for, for months or even years before they make it to the stills.” Visit their website here.
Saad Admani from Moonstar Admani Rose
Saad Admani will be coming to Botanica from Pakistan, and is with Moonstar Admani Rose/Arabian Jasmine Gardens. They are the primary growers of Rose and Jasmine in the entire Indus region. They have also started a project to boost their local economy and educate the community on the traditional cultivation of Rose, the Indus Valley Rose Sustainability Project. They sell traditionally distilled Indus Valley Rosa centifolia and Arabian Jasmine hydrosol, made fresh from their gardens . . . and this is just one aspect of Moonstar Admani and the many natural products they sell. Click here to learn more about Moonstar Admani Rose.